Thin Blue Line Decals at FireandRescueDecals.com

tisherself

I have nephew who is a detective in Secaucus, New Jersey and I have always had the upmost respect for police officers. I also have a cousin who is a retired sheriff officer in Houston, Texas. he has a person break into his home while his was home getting ready for work. He came downstairs and told the man to stop sheriff officer the man just kept on coming in the window. So he fired on the man. two or three weeks later in a court room he told his story and they thank him for his service and he went on his way to service the people of Houston. I do have one question when I talk to people about supporting the police and I run into those who don't support The Blue Line. Could you give me some numbers to support my side of how many police officers have lost their lives this year in the line of duty. I know it is so many because I get requests for prayers. In closing thank you so very much for your service. One other police officer in my life. The first family who ever let me baby sit their children the Dad was a police officer in Kearny, New Jersey that is were I grew up and he was a very special man. He passed away right before he was about to retire. Thank you for your time in reading this. Janie McAndrew