Thin Blue Line Decals at FireandRescueDecals.com

59 Gun Companies Stop Sales To Law Enforcement In Anti-2nd Amendment States

Excerpted from REAL CLEAR POLITICS: The list of companies that have stopped selling firearms and ammunition to law enforcement agencies in states that are restricting the Second Amendment has more than doubled since Wednesday and is more than five times larger than just one week ago. There are 44 companies on our list, with more being added as we receive notification. Here are the additions since Wednesday:

Barrett Firearms
Exile Machine
Tier One Arms
Bravo Company USA
Primary Weapons Systems
Crusader Weaponry
Top Gun Supply
Kiss Tactical
Clark Fork Tactical
OFA Tactical
One Source Tactical
Templar Tactical Arms
NEMO Arms
Old Grouch’s Military Surplus
Big Horn Armory
Midway USA
CMMG Inc
Rocky Top Tactical
Badger Peak
Controlled Chaos Arms
SRT Arms
Norton Firearms
Citizen Arms
Evolution Weaponry
Doublestar Corp
JCW Industries
Huntertown Arms

Here’s a sample of statements from some of the recent additions to the list as well as the positions of the companies that have reached out to TheBlaze directly to declare their policy shift:

Steve Adelmann of Citizen Arms shared the following from his company’s statement, made the day after New York changed its laws:

”Due to legal, ethical and moral concerns, Citizen Arms offers only those custom firearms that are legal for all lawful citizens of a given state to possess, regardless of law enforcement status. LE personnel living in states where citizens must have restrictive features will only receive like product support from Citizen Arms. We’re very appreciative of the sacrifices made by the law enforcement community but we’re even more appreciative of the right guaranteed to all law-abiding US citizens by the Second Amendment to the US Constitution: A well regulated militia, necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed”.

Comments

• I have been debating how our government, local and federal can derail the stupidity coming out of D. C. and from some, what I thought should have been, inteligent LEO Chiefs. Instead of making mandatory laws that only the law abiding citizens will follow, why not make more restrictive rulings/mandates against criminals? Here is what I believe would be a good start. Any law violator, not neccesarily civil disobedience, would be forbiden from owning a firearm for the duration of thier probation/parole and or community control. During that prohibition time they are not allowed to be in a home, either living there or visiting, that has any firearm, including antiques. Mandatory rules against socializing with any other criminals or known gang members. Also during this time random searches will be carried out at anytime by the parole/probation or community control officer. Any violation automatically means the violator goes straight to jail to finish out thier sentence. Each subsequent violation means longer stays. As for serious offense it gets adjusted accordingly.
  • edited 25 Feb 2013
    I was in the Bahamas and talking with the cab driver they had the right Idea for crime with firearms. went something like "you commit a crime with a firearm it is 7 years prison for the crime, then another year for every bullet in the weapon" That might be a deterrent :)
  • This is just getting out of control. CONGRESS takes away guns from the people, gun companies take away guns from the people trying to protect the public. Seems like the public just gets screwed twice and LEOs are put in even more danger. But yet GOVT. carries on like nothing is wrong.
  • I agree with the first two comments. Our govt is going about this all backwards. Instead of going after the criminals, they are turning law abiding citizens into criminals. Instead, you have to stiffen the punishments. Example: The first time I catch my daughter doing wrong, I take the time to explain to her what she did wrong, why it's wrong, and next time there will be consequences. After all, the first offense (that is if I hadn't already mentioned to her verbally) is after all a mistake. If she does it again, then consequences like taking a toy away. Next time, it gets worse. Then it's corner time, grounding, no outside activities etc. In the sense of a criminal, rob a gas station, 5 years prison (with 3 squares a day, free healthcare, free clean clothes, cable, internet, FREE COLLEGE!!!!), do it with a gun, longer time. What happened to cracking rocks and working in the fields by officers on horses with 12 ga shotguns loaded with buck shot?
  • I think edlane needs to live in Chicago where there are laws upon laws regarding gun ownership. Chicago is the murder capital of world & it's not because of honest gun owners [oh that's right Chicago wouldn't allow law abiding citizens to own a weapon]. The gang bangers which are predominately blacks & hispanics have illegal weapons so how does your concept work about violations, violators & offenses actually stop these murders etc. It's not good citizens doing the killings & of course if not in a gang & are killing they probably are Democrats, liberals & anti Christian. If you look at the last 2 yrs of mass killings the killers came from homes & parents that were Democrats, liberals & did not have Christ & God in their lives.
  • Why do we LEO have to be punished for the idiots in Congress? I just retired and if I was still on, I would quit before forcing someone to give up their 2nd amendment rights.